View 147,098 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,099th Review now!

Poster: Jamie
Date:7/14/2013 12:35:00 AM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:Dodge Dakota
Review:At first I was hesitant to use United Road because the cost seemed so high, compared to other services and brokers. After speaking with Robin, she answered all my questions very knowledgebly and it was clear she wanted my best interest. She was very professional and available, which I appreciated. Tiffany handled the details of the actual delivery. I was confused at first because I expected my vehicle on the 20th as the reciept showed. I did not anticipate the dealer would be contacted regarding the completion of paperwork and payment clearing. So I was disapointed to learn the 20th was not possible. However, Tiffany kept her line open and did everything in her power to get the vehicle to me as soon as possible. She made certain I could reach her, which was great customer service! The vehicle ended up being shipped just after the 20th. So my worries were unneccessary.
Thank you guys!