View 153,834 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,835th Review now!

Poster: Patricia Pank
Date:7/12/2013 3:29:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:Phone contact
Review:I had called the only number I had to find out when my car would be picked up. I wasn't sure what the procedure would be as this was the first time I would be using this company. The gentleman I spoke with was a little rude and impatient with my lack of knowledge and suggested I call Customer Service. Once I got that number from him and made the call, all my questions were answered. He said he couldn't transfer me to Customer Service, even though they were "right next door". Not very friendly. Other than my interaction with this guy, I was very impressed with everyone else and will use your company again when I return my car to California in October. Your price was very competitive and the car arrived in the same shape as it left California, just dirtier, which was expected. I only marked down Customer Service because of my interaction with the gentleman I called, who gave me the number for Customer Service.

Patricia Pank gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of: