View 144,637 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,638th Review now!

Poster: TIM
Date:6/24/2013 4:34:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Dune buggy
Review:First time to use a company to pickup a large Item like this and have it hauled 1,200 miles across the US. Everyone I worked with was great and made the transaction a success. Eric at Buget made it fast and easy to set up the pickup and delivery, was always informative when I called with questions or concerns, he did a great job of keeping me up to date on the status of my load.

Driver Angel was great in contacting me about the delivery, was bascially 1 day early, he was help ful in helping me load the buggy in my trailer even before he reloaded his cars. Would use again.

Tim