View 152,516 Reviews on 3,585 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,517th Review now!

Poster: Marvin R
Date:6/14/2013 10:25:00 AM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:Great Experience
Review:This is the 1st time I have used a company to transport my vehicle, and I must say I am very glad I chose this company.
They were very professional, communicated with me alot, gave me regular updates & the shipping time was very fast !!!My car got to me safely. I recommend this company to everyone.

Marvin R gave United Road a rating of: