View 152,900 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,901th Review now!

Poster: Ruben
Date:5/31/2013 8:54:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:Great Service
Review:I was very nervous about shipping my explorer across country, but my mind was immediately put to ease once i had a chance to talk with the gentlemen that transported my truck the first leg of its journey. AAA kept in constant contact with me updating me on the status of my explorer. they did a wonderful job and would recommend them anyone that needed their car or suv transported. I paid 1100 bucks for the transport and was worth every penny. Transporting my truck kept the wear and tear off my 10 year old explorer. Now if i can just get used to driving in New Jersey.

Ruben gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of: