View 150,600 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,601th Review now!

Poster: Sophia
Date:5/31/2013 4:24:00 PM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:Satisfied Customer
Review:I had my daughter's car shipped from Maryland to Fort Leonardwood, where she is stationed. United Road called me prior to picking up the car so I could make arrangements to leave work and meet them at my home. The driver was very kind and professional. Approximately 36 hours later, my daughter called indicating she had her car; and that the driver called her prior to delivery. I will always use Unied Road for any additional transport services; and I highly recommend them!!! They are awesome!!!

Sophia gave United Road a rating of: