View 151,280 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,281th Review now!

Poster: Richard Foster
Date:5/2/2013 11:01:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Customer Service
Review:From the first contact, Gerson made me feel as though I was an important client, and that my truck would be treated with care. He stayed in contact with me at every step of the way, so that I was always informed.

The driver subcontracted to deliver my truck also provided good customer service. His name was George, and he called and kept me up to date as to his location and estimated time of arrival.

Overall, I was very pleased with this company, and would gladly use them again.

Richard