View 151,284 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,285th Review now!

Poster: Tammy Brown
Date:4/4/2013 4:17:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:****STOLEN***
Review:****** DON'T USE *******
STOLEN CAR ALERT

I hired this company to transport my car from TN. To HAWAII .
The driver picked up the car but never delivered it to Matson.
In CA. ALEX and his company left me with no help at all to get my car back.
It has been 2 tears now. And I have never seen my car again.
My wages have been garnished for the car 1250.00 a month for
Now over a year. Even my car insurance company would not
pay off...... this has ruined my credit and devastated my life style.
THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG
with the trucking company they hire to pick up your car
DON'T USE THIS COMPANY
Tammy Brown hawaii

Response:Posted by a representative of Budget Auto Shipping on 6/4/2013 3:13:00 PM
We do not show any records for this person Tammy Brown we have tried to contact her but have had no success. We have tried to contest this review with Transport Reviews but to no avail. Even if this were our customer we would not have stole her car, we are a credible business with no intentions of doing harm to anyone. We only hope she would contact us so we can resolve this problem and have this negative review removed. I can only assume that this person is affiliated with a competitor out to demonize our company!
Tammy Brown gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of: