View 144,042 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,043th Review now!

Poster:Danny Foudoulis
Date:7/25/2012 3:33:00 AM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject: Well done Randle
Review:Randle Ferrari held my hand through the entire process.

I had a classic piece of american iron carted from Minnesota to Florida then to the port of Melbourne Australia, and found the process extremly easy.

Ship Your Car Now LLC has an enthusiastic employee that enjoys his work and more importantly enjoys making his clients feel that they are home. We all know that feeling when you get home and all the worries disapear, Randle made me feel like my car was the only car being transported by the company, i had updates promptly when i need them, and i never felt i was a burden on Randle, infact he called me from his personal mobile (cell phone) outside his working hrs to inform me that me car had arrived in Florida and is being processed for the long haul to Melbourne Austarlia, he timed it so his call will reach me after 9am Melbourne time so he wouldnt disadvantage me by calling in the middle of the night. To me that is worth a great deal.

I was always keept in the know where my car was and when it landed in Melbourne that was the end of Randles comitment with me however he kept in touch untill i took delivery of the car and he even contacted me a week after to ask if the car was exactley what i thought it would be.

Thankyou Randle for your help in making this process as user friendly as possible, i couldnt have asked for more.

Danny Foudoulis,
Happy customer of Ship Your Car Now LCC.( no hesitation to use them again)

Danny Foudoulis gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: