View 153,936 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,937th Review now!

Poster:Anna
Date:7/13/2012 6:51:00 PM
Reviewed:Zip Ship Auto Transport Services
Subject: Steve Perry, 727-442-0100
Review:Never having had a car shipped before, it was a pleasure to work with Steve Perry! He was extremely thorough in explaining the shipping and bid process, helping me understand what to expect, answering a bunch of questions, and responding to my phone calls and emails. He also kept in constant, proactive contact as the delivery date approached, which was reassuring. The day of the car pickup, the trucker requested that I meet a couple miles from my place because his 18' wheeler (?) couldn't get through some tunnels, and I was able to reach Steve by phone on my first attempt on a Saturday afternoon to double-check whether this was normal protocol. He followed up with trucker on my behalf to make sure the change in plans was appropriate/needed and got back to me quickly. He made my auto move smooth from end-to-end - I couldn't have asked for more!

Anna gave Zip Ship Auto Transport Services a rating of: