View 150,616 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,617th Review now!

Poster:Romil Rasho
Date:3/3/2012 10:34:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Review:From the first call, I realize the professionalism of the service in particular the person who I was contacting with named Justin, he clearly explain all the steps needed the vehicle to be transported, the timing and other things related, I truly was very happy the way transport was handled , the driver who pick-up the vehicle done his job properly and prfessionally, the car was received in excellent condition, the price really was reasonable and cheaperto any other companies, in the future if I need to transport my vehicle , I defenitely will use All American Transport and I will refere it to other friends .

Romil Rasho gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: