View 152,563 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,564th Review now!

Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/26/2012 10:15:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: Went above and beyond Expectations- I won't ship with anyone else!
Review:From beginning to end this was an awesome experience. Graham was awesome. Answered all my questions and got my car picked up the day after I made it available. I live out of the country and was relying on family members help. The pick up and drop off were perfect! The drop off guy even took a nap in his truck and waited for my mother to get off work. I got a student discount which was an added bonus. Graham made it clear to me that there was no guarantee that the car would be picked up for this cheap price but it was and it only took a week. So happy with my experience, if I ever have to ship again, it will be with Amerifreight and I hope I get to work with Graham.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/26/2012 12:13:00 PM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates. Graham-678-369-4122
Maria gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: