View 143,828 Reviews on 3,479 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,829th Review now!

Poster:Jane MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/21/2012 7:49:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: Superior in every way
Review:From start to finish this was a truly effortless, cost-effective, & painless way to transport your vehicle. As a first time transportee, I diligently checked reviews; paid & unpaid, BBB ratings, & choose to deal with only A+ rated companies. Bob Turner, my contact with the company I chose, Amerifreight; gave me great tips even before I chose to do business with his company. I used those tips to narrow down the myriad of companies that contacted me.
His knowledge of just how this transportation industry worked, was invaluable to me as a newbie. Flexibility was on my side, giving Bob, the opportunity to work the system efficiently-saving me money. I had gotten quotes of up to $1000 to transport my car from VA to AZ. Amerifreight offers a military discount on the brokers' fee which I took advantage of. My total cost was $825.00. He responded to every call I made to him & as a former Regional Service Manager for a Fortune 50 company, I recognize quality customer care.
The transport company was professional, taking extra care to position my car next to the cab,of which I was appreciative as I had my computer processor, monitor, & other personal items in the vehicle. Not a thing was missing & the transporter even had my car washed & waxed prior to delivering it to me. My car took nine days to arrive, but it was delivered to my door with out any problems

As for Bob, there was no question, he couldn't handle & I had quite a few. He phoned me to check on the car during and after delivery. I recommend Amerifreight, highly. Bob not only gets it done right, but ensures your carrier is a good one.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/21/2012 7:54:00 PM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates.
Bob- 714-408-4422