View 148,813 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,814th Review now!

Poster:Kourtney This reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/21/2012 1:01:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: Honest and Reliable!!! Also, Military DISCOUNTS WOO-HOO
Review:I was very nervous about the whole process on shipping my car. Especially, after reading numerous scams in the car shipping industry. Jeff was great! He explained every step with me and was very honest with me. He did not even take a deposit until he could get a trucker for my car(since many truckers don't come all the way to Montana frequently). He provided me with all the information I needed and I received my car a week later. The trucker he provided me with was the greatest! I would definitely use him again! I had an unexpected death in the family on the day of pick up. The driver waited til I arrived back in town to drop it off(rather than putting it in storage). With that being said, AmeriFreight is a great company to do business with.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/21/2012 1:51:00 AM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates. Jeff-678-608-3120
Kourtney gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: