View 146,707 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,708th Review now!

Poster:J.V.F
Date:2/20/2012 11:00:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: Beyond Superb!
Review:Wow! My experience with AmeriFreight was exceptional. From the time I contacted the company to my car being dropped off...excellence. Customer service was great, the driver was so kind, and more than anything, I was blown away in speed of service! My car was picked up from Nashville on Friday night and arrived safely in Denver Sunday morning! I definitely recommend Amerifreight to everyone. And I'm so glad I decided to have my car transported instead of driving 21 hours. Amerifreight is not only a top rated BBB company, but definitely worth their rating!!

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/20/2012 11:23:00 PM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates.
Graham- 678-369-4122