View 144,510 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,511th Review now!

Poster:Paul MWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/17/2012 9:31:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: White Glove Treatment
Review:I have never used an auto transport company before and after purchasing my Classic Mustang in California, I was hesitant to choose a company at random off the Internet. But after seeing their advertisement and reading all the favorable reviews, I felt confident trusting my new Stang with Amerifreight. Their overall price was less than most quotes that I received and the car was picked up within hours of my confirmation.
The driver and service was first rate from start to finish. The delivery ended up being delayed a day or two due to bad winter weather but it ultimately arrived in perfect shape. The driver accommodated me in every way and put me at ease throughout the entire process.
I'm not sure when my next automobile purchase will be, but you can bet that I'll call Amerifreight the next time I need a transport.
- Paul MW

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/17/2012 10:51:00 AM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates. Bob- 714-408-4422
Paul MW gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: