View 144,333 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,334th Review now!

Poster:Paris D. Um
Date:2/14/2012 11:42:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: Cutomer Service received from Graham Turner
Review:First, I am in the military going to a strange location so having my transportation was and is critical. From the time I happen to call Mr. Graham Turner from AmeriFreight was extremly curtious and knowledgable. Every step of the way before, during and after the shipment he kept me very informed of the delivery process. If I did not like the service I would not write this review and actual have plans to call back in 4 month to take my car back to the state of Washington since my duties only brought me to texass for 5 months.

All of my reservations about calling a company off the internet and hiring them has been put aside since the experience was absouelty impeccable. I thank Graham and his organization for a great experience. My car was delivered to me without one scratch and more impressive is the fact it was door to door from washington to texas. Everything Graham promised was delivered and I would strongly recommend working with Graham since he truely understands customers needs.

I am not writing this review for money, you can keep it!! I just cared about the end result which was fantastic....Thanks Graham and talk to you in several months when I return back home...

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/14/2012 2:15:00 PM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates.
Graham- 678-369-4122