View 150,826 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,827th Review now!

Poster:Mayfield
Date:2/13/2012 4:18:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Very Satified Customer- All American Transport
Review:From my initial conversation with Byron Taplin at All American Transport I was impressed. He was upfront and honest about how long it could take and was able to provided me a reasonable quote immediately, no hassles. He followed up with me to me the status of my vehicle and it was dispatched in a reasonable time frame. The driver was on time for pick and delivery.
Rafael with Rg Corona Auto Transportation Corp was professional and my vehicle arrived in great condition. I am thoroughly impressed with All American Transport and would recommend to friends and family.

Response:Posted by a representative of The All American Transport Company on 2/20/2012 11:53:00 AM
Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, or any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime at 1-877-655-9137 or email us at management@allamericantransport.net
Mayfield gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: