View 153,816 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,817th Review now!

Poster:Vickie MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/10/2012 4:28:00 PM
Reviewed:Will Haul It, LLC
Subject: Would not recommend using this company at all..
Review:I was told when I booked this company that my vehicle would be picked up within 4 days of booking and it was not. I was also advised that my vehicle had already been picked up when in fact it had not (I had to verify this with my seller). I would not recommend using this company.

Vickie M gave Will Haul It, LLC a rating of: