View 150,804 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,805th Review now!

Poster: Krish
Date:2/9/2012 5:47:00 PM
Reviewed:Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc.
Subject:Car move from LA to Chicago
Review:I spoke to a guy called Andrew when i wanted to move my car from LA to chicago.
He was polite and good.Driver picked my car around 3pm saturday and drove to my destination home on Thursday night(Which is good,other companies said 7-10 days).
I put my boxes in my car and everything went well.

Note :
In my case driver available immediately and he was from chicago ,so my car moved on time.Please ask him whether it will be on time or not.

Service is good .Happy :)

Krish gave Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc. a rating of: