Transport Logo
View 175,146 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,147th Review now!

Poster: Krish
Date:2/9/2012 5:47:00 PM
Reviewed:Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc.
Subject:Car move from LA to Chicago
Review:I spoke to a guy called Andrew when i wanted to move my car from LA to chicago.
He was polite and good.Driver picked my car around 3pm saturday and drove to my destination home on Thursday night(Which is good,other companies said 7-10 days).
I put my boxes in my car and everything went well.

Note :
In my case driver available immediately and he was from chicago ,so my car moved on time.Please ask him whether it will be on time or not.

Service is good .Happy :)

Krish gave Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc. a rating of:

Primary Contact:Andrew

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.