Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,641 Reviews on 3,373 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1005 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Kevin
Date:2/8/2012 2:46:00 PM
Reviewed:Bears Transport
Review:Bears Transport had the best rate of any transport company that I looked at.
I understand now why they have such a high rating on here.
I had originally set my pickup date as Feb. 25.
After some personal matters, I had to change it to be picked up on Feb. 3rd.
A few other companies wanted to charge extra for moving to desired date.
I contacted Bears and they could meet my pickup date without any extra costs.
Within a couple of days of giving the information for the pickup, they had a carrier dispatched.
I accidentally had given them incorrect credit card information but they let me fix the issue without cancelling my order.
The driver picked up the car a couple of days early but that worked out excellently.
The vehicle was delivered in a week with ample time for me to get from WA to FL.
I definitely will use Bears Transport in the future if I ever need to move a vehicle cross country.
I suggest you give them a ring.

Kevin gave Bears Transport a rating of:

Origin:Washington
Pickup:Early
Destination:Florida

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.