View 152,577 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,578th Review now!

Poster:Kevin
Date:2/8/2012 2:46:00 PM
Reviewed:Bears Transport
Review:Bears Transport had the best rate of any transport company that I looked at.
I understand now why they have such a high rating on here.
I had originally set my pickup date as Feb. 25.
After some personal matters, I had to change it to be picked up on Feb. 3rd.
A few other companies wanted to charge extra for moving to desired date.
I contacted Bears and they could meet my pickup date without any extra costs.
Within a couple of days of giving the information for the pickup, they had a carrier dispatched.
I accidentally had given them incorrect credit card information but they let me fix the issue without cancelling my order.
The driver picked up the car a couple of days early but that worked out excellently.
The vehicle was delivered in a week with ample time for me to get from WA to FL.
I definitely will use Bears Transport in the future if I ever need to move a vehicle cross country.
I suggest you give them a ring.

Kevin gave Bears Transport a rating of: