View 146,336 Reviews on 3,511 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,337th Review now!

Poster:Jeri S.
Date:2/6/2012 9:56:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Transport Connections, LLC
Subject: Sherri is the best!
Review:Sherri worked so hard for us to arrange shipping a non-op 33' RV from Utah to California to be used as temporary housing for a homeless family! We cannot thank her enough for her efforts to arrange a difficult shipment with a limited budget! Sherri covered every aspect of the transaction to assure that it went smoothly for us and for the driver who picked up our RV and took it to California. The driver, Jake, and his co-driver, Brian, were great to work with. They went over and above our expectations! Thank you, Sherri!

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Transport Connections, LLC on 2/14/2012 10:22:00 AM
Thank you Jeri for such an awesome review. It people like you that make my job so well worth it. I was so happy that I was able to get your Mobile Home to your mother just in time for the family that needed it. It was so kind of you to help out a family in need. If you ever need my services in the future then just give me a call and I will glad to help you or anyone you know. For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434.
Jeri S. gave Auto Transport Connections, LLC a rating of: