Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,673 Reviews on 3,373 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1283 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:J.R.
Date:1/29/2012 3:45:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Transport Connections, LLC
Subject: Superb Customer Service
Review:Lisa and Auto Transport Connections were everything I could have hoped for regarding shipping my car across the country. Lisa continually checked on me, was extremely courteous and polite, and was there for my every need or any questions that I had. Please, if you need to transport your car, I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Transport Connections, LLC on 2/2/2012 4:38:00 PM
Thank you J.R. for such an amazing review! I really appreciate your kind words, as we strive for excellent customer service and happy customers. It was my pleasure to assist you with the transport of your car. Please don't hesitate to call if I can assist you again in the future. For all your transport needs please call Lisa at 360-977-7415.
J.R. gave Auto Transport Connections, LLC a rating of:

Origin:Florida

Primary Contact:Lisa V.

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.