View 146,251 Reviews on 3,508 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,252th Review now!

Poster:J.R.
Date:1/29/2012 3:45:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Transport Connections, LLC
Subject: Superb Customer Service
Review:Lisa and Auto Transport Connections were everything I could have hoped for regarding shipping my car across the country. Lisa continually checked on me, was extremely courteous and polite, and was there for my every need or any questions that I had. Please, if you need to transport your car, I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Transport Connections, LLC on 2/2/2012 4:38:00 PM
Thank you J.R. for such an amazing review! I really appreciate your kind words, as we strive for excellent customer service and happy customers. It was my pleasure to assist you with the transport of your car. Please don't hesitate to call if I can assist you again in the future. For all your transport needs please call Lisa at 360-977-7415.
J.R. gave Auto Transport Connections, LLC a rating of: