View 149,376 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,377th Review now!

Poster:Heather C.
Date:1/18/2012 4:23:00 PM
Reviewed:Corporate Auto Transport
Subject: Outstanding Customer Service and Professionalism!
Review:My experience with Corporate Auto Transport was wonderful! First of all - their charge to transport my vehicle was considerably LESS that the 8 other companies that responded to my general inquiry re: auto transport. The others wanted $1,000 - $1,400 for the same service!! I was leery about the cheaper price, so I called and spoke with Shawna who was very personable, seemed very sincere and really knew her stuff! By the end of the conversation, I was absolutely convinced that I could trust this company with my vehicle. Shawna demonstrated outstanding professionalism and customer service and should teach classes on the subject!!! She always returned calls or emails promptly and went out of her way to assist in arranging the pickup, which involved a third party acting on my behalf. Shawna kept me informed constantly of what was going on and made the whole experience a very enjoyable one. I actually MISS talking to her!! LOL! I felt like she became a "friend."

I was so impressed with Corporate Auto Transport that I recommended them to a friend who was moving from the west coast to the east coast. He, too, had a wonderful experience with the company - and Shawna - and was very pleased that he utilized their services instead of having to DRIVE all that way himself.

Need a vehicle transported???? GO WITH CORPORATE AUTO TRANSPORT!!! Great customer service, noteworthy professionalism and considerably less expensive than the other companies!!!!

Heather C. gave Corporate Auto Transport a rating of: