View 151,286 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,287th Review now!

Poster:Allison
Date:1/11/2012 10:17:00 PM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: review
Review:Kim was great about keeping in contact with me and answered any questions I had. The carrier she scheduled for me was prompt and also made sure to keep in contact, plus Kim made sure she got me a fair price. I would use Tru Auto again if I needed to move :)

Allison gave Tru Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: