View 146,955 Reviews on 3,523 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,956th Review now!

Poster:Rita W.
Date:1/11/2012 5:50:00 PM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Happy with Tru Auto
Review:I talked to some rude people before finding Kim at Tru Auto. I would have carried the car before I gave the business to some of them and their prices were hire. I wondered if all the pushy talk directed my way was because I'm female. One guy told me "you don't shop around for stamps. This is the price and you take it." In contrast, Kim at Tru Auto was a completely different experience. Fantastic customer service and reliability- she actually made it an enjoyable experience. I would use Tru Auto again anytime and recommend them highly.

Rita W. gave Tru Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: