View 143,915 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,916th Review now!

Poster:Matt
Date:1/11/2012 5:36:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: OUTSTANDING
Review:I live in Texas and just bought my dream car in Miami Florida sight unseen. I really wanted to fly to florida and pick it up, but money and work schedules would not allow that that type of trip so i began researching shipping company's. Amerifreight stood out from all of the rest with many positive reviews, so i requested a quote from them along with a few other shipping company's. The other company's that called me were not very helpful and a little pushy, but Jeff with AMERIFREIGHT was 100% helpful and really made me feel better about trusting my brand new Corvette to be shipped safely. I had a small language barrier with the driver, but the dispatchers at AMERIFREIGHT really went the extra mile to make sure i knew exactly where my car was at all times. My car arrived 3 days after it was picked up and looked great.....AMERIFREIGHT did an excellent job and i highly recommend their services.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 1/11/2012 5:48:00 PM
BBB accredited 5 star rated. For BUDGET quotes call Jeff 678-608-3120