Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,381 Reviews on 3,364 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1187 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Debbie
Date:1/11/2012 9:29:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: A wonderful experience
Review:I was very concerned about how to transport my car from Miami to Arizona, over the holiday season, during the winter. I spoke to several companies all within the same price point. All American Transport's representative - David was most kind, answered my questions (over several days) and patient as my departure date came closer and we were waiting to confirm a driver. He stood out as confident in the services his company provided and did NOT try to bad mouth or put down other companies - this was the method used by other companies.

The driver called met he day of pickup and asked if I would be willing and able to bring the car about 50 miles north to facilitate pick-up - and offered me $50 cash rebate for assisting him. I agreed and could not have been happier with the service on the pick up or at delivery on New Years Eve ( days sooner than I expected the car).

Thank you again to David and All American Transport for a successful move of my car. PS: Not one scratch, dent, nothing was disturbed inside the car. All was perfect.

Response:Posted by a representative of The All American Transport Company on 2/10/2012 4:47:00 PM
Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, or any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime at 1-877-655-9137 or email us at management@allamericantransport.net
Debbie gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:David The All American Transport

Origin:Florida
Destination:Arizona

Primary Contact:David

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.