View 150,839 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,840th Review now!

Poster:Debbie
Date:1/11/2012 9:29:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: A wonderful experience
Review:I was very concerned about how to transport my car from Miami to Arizona, over the holiday season, during the winter. I spoke to several companies all within the same price point. All American Transport's representative - David was most kind, answered my questions (over several days) and patient as my departure date came closer and we were waiting to confirm a driver. He stood out as confident in the services his company provided and did NOT try to bad mouth or put down other companies - this was the method used by other companies.

The driver called met he day of pickup and asked if I would be willing and able to bring the car about 50 miles north to facilitate pick-up - and offered me $50 cash rebate for assisting him. I agreed and could not have been happier with the service on the pick up or at delivery on New Years Eve ( days sooner than I expected the car).

Thank you again to David and All American Transport for a successful move of my car. PS: Not one scratch, dent, nothing was disturbed inside the car. All was perfect.

Response:Posted by a representative of The All American Transport Company on 2/10/2012 4:47:00 PM
Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, or any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime at 1-877-655-9137 or email us at management@allamericantransport.net
Debbie gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: