View 150,726 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,727th Review now!

Poster:John Scurich
Date:12/24/2011 7:24:00 PM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Tru Auto Transport was "True" to their name
Review:I've had two bad previous experiences in shipping cars - they were the typical "bait and switch" with their quotes. This time I was prepared and did my research by discovering Transport Reviews website. I only wish I knew of this website with my previous experiences.

I spent hours going over all the reviews of their highest rated carriers. I go by the "least common denominator" - meaning I focus not only on the rave reviews, but on the few bad ones to see how the transporter responded. There were several I found satisfactory, but only a few I found exceptional. The best quote I received among those was from Kim at Tru Auto Transport. Their (or her) reviews not spoke well of the service, but raved about Kim and how well she handled customer inquiries.

I was quoted $425 by Kim and she told me up front it would be hard to get a driver to complete the delivery by Christmas, but would try. I suggested uping the quote by $75 if the driver gauranteed delivery by December 24th. Kim replied back to me just before midnight -that's right, midinight - to let me know she found a driver after being on the phone most of the evening.

True to her word the driver picked up the car in Miami on December 23rd around 6 PM and delivered the car to me before noon the next day. Raul, the driver, and his wife were a sweet and courteous as they could be. Finally, I have an auto transporter I can rave about - but clearly I'm not alone if you read the many other excellent reviews on Kim and Tru Auto.

Kim, thanks again and please - GET A LIFE!!! You work far too many hours!

John Scurich gave Tru Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: