View 150,657 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,658th Review now!

Poster:Debbie
Date:12/23/2011 10:39:00 AM
Reviewed:Will Haul It, LLC
Subject: THE WORST!
Review:I contacted Will Haul It, LLC after seeing their profile on U-Ship.com. Russell Sanborn was the person I spoke with on the telephone and corresponded with via email. I requested a quote for shipment of a vehicle from Florida to New Jersey. Everything appeared to go well, until he told me the name of the carrier he would be using to transport the vehicle, since Will Haul It is a broker. upon further research of this company, I realized they had 4 license revocations by US DOT. They had several insurance cancellations for non-payment and several other infractions of their MC number. I voiced my concern to Russell and asked that he use a different carrier, otherwise he could consider my request for vehicle transportation cancelled. Rather than agreeing to my request, he proceeded to email me and tell me "How dare I question the integrity of his company and the carriers he uses" and he was cancelling my request to transport my vehicle. My reply: "How is being an informed cutomer, a bad thing?" He never communicated with me again, however, his answer o my question was loud and clear. I am so grateful that I did not do business with this company and Russell, who to say the least, provided suboptimal service and obviously had something to hide. Shortly, after, I contacted Transportation Connection and could not have been happier with the customer service I received from their owner, Bill. Save yourself the headaches and steer clear from Will Haul It.

Debbie gave Will Haul It, LLC a rating of: