View 144,474 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,475th Review now!

Poster:Kareem Al-Dulaimi
Date:12/13/2011 9:18:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Review:I submitted application to 5 companies. All American was the cheapest offer (about 25 percent cheaper than other companies. Really I was scared that I will not get my car in time and will not get it in good condition but I got my car on time and was in good condition without any damage. In addition, the driver was very professional, he picked a very good place to drop the car. You will not believe that I found the driver already dropped my car in the specific location.
I also want to thank Mr Donald Colombo who took care with my order, this man was honest with me, polite, knowledgeable and kept me informed with my order status. All American Transport Company is a very good company

Kareem Al-Dulaimi