Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,315 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1165 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:kari
Date:12/13/2011 3:28:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Review:I have to say - I chose this company originally because of the service I was given by David at All American Transport. Every time I called, he answered the phone - and he knew who I was before I even identified which car I was calling about. Every time I emailed with questions, he emailed back almost immediately. When you're trusting your car with someone else, you want your questions answered ASAP, you want to feel like the company cares about your opinion of them, and you want to know WHERE your car is at all times. With this company - I got all that. I was completely satisfied. And again - David treated me wonderfully, which is the reason I decided upon this company. There's so many companies to choose from - so I chose the company who called me back promptly and who treated me like a valued customer. thanks All American Transport, and David especially.

kari gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:793042-WW

Origin:Arizona
Pickup:Late
Destination:Florida

Primary Contact:David

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.