View 149,461 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,462th Review now!

Poster:kari
Date:12/13/2011 3:28:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Review:I have to say - I chose this company originally because of the service I was given by David at All American Transport. Every time I called, he answered the phone - and he knew who I was before I even identified which car I was calling about. Every time I emailed with questions, he emailed back almost immediately. When you're trusting your car with someone else, you want your questions answered ASAP, you want to feel like the company cares about your opinion of them, and you want to know WHERE your car is at all times. With this company - I got all that. I was completely satisfied. And again - David treated me wonderfully, which is the reason I decided upon this company. There's so many companies to choose from - so I chose the company who called me back promptly and who treated me like a valued customer. thanks All American Transport, and David especially.

kari gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: