Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,347 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1043 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Lizzie Tatro
Date:12/9/2011 7:48:00 AM
Reviewed:M and N Horse Transport
Subject: Rocky Mountain Mare
Review:I had a great experience with Mike and Natalie, they were very courteous, professional, on time and my horse arrived in great condition. All of the paperwork was in order. I will definitely use them again. Their price was also reasonable. I bought this horse site-unseen and I was happy when she arrived. Mike called many times to let me know his location and how the mare was doing, he provided food and water. I am looking to ship another horse from KY and as soon as I get the physical address I will contact Mike and Natalie to ship him.

Lizzie Tatro gave M and N Horse Transport a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Tatro

Origin:Kentucky
Destination:Massachusetts

Truck/Carrier Type:Enclosed

Primary Contact:Mike
Secondary Contact:Natalie

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.