Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,397 Reviews on 3,364 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 956 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Andy Bishop
Date:12/7/2011 11:18:00 AM
Reviewed:Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc.
Subject: terrible service
Review:Terrible customer service. The company couldn't find transportation for ourvehicle for a week. When they finally did, (on 11/3/11) It took them two days to go pick it up. (excuses and excuses) We were expecting the car the following day of pick up but it never showed up, we found out later from the shipper that the car didn't fit in the truck. Nobody ever contcted us to let us know what happened, so we sent and e-mail to cancel 11/6/11; but even then, nobody contacted us. We sent another e-mail on 11/8/11 and again, nobody replied to our message. A third e-mail was sent requesting our deposit on 11/14/11, but nobody replied. A few days later, I called requesting the refund of my deposit, and they said they will send a ck. They sent it on 11/30/11, (received on 12/5/11) but it was short 25 dlls for processing fees, which was stated on the contract, but I just cancel because they couldn't deliver, not because I wanted, I wanted my car. So they made $25 dlls out of me for driving me crazy.
From the day I haire them 10/26/11, to when I was reimbursed (short) It took 41 days to get over the nightmare of capitol transport. Chrisray the sales man, never replied to our emails either. We will never use this tansportation company again!!!!

Response:Posted by a representative of Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc. on 12/7/2011 11:41:00 AM
As per this customer, Here at Capitol we try our best to provide a service for everybody, If the service wasnt rendered, we give back the refund by check which will be quicker for the customer to receive it
But we do our best to put money back in the card
Andy Bishop gave Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:49485-YX

Origin:Texas
Pickup:Never
Destination:Texas
Delivery:Never

Primary Contact:Chrisray

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.