View 146,694 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,695th Review now!

Poster:Chris Stein
Date:12/3/2011 11:33:00 PM
Reviewed:Let It Ride Transport
Subject: More like 'String You Along Auto Transport'
Review:I was actually recommended by a friend to use this transport company who had used them a few years before. Due to many unscrupulous movers and transporters in the industry, I wanted to utilize a company that I knew had been used successfully. I first contacted this company on October 17th for a move at the end of November, from AZ to PA. I wanted to give plenty of lead time as I had a specific deadline for when I needed the car. I spoke with Jim, he was very nice, but asked me to call back in 2 weeks as he didn't know when the trucks would be exactly available. I felt okay with that as he took my vehicle information as well as quoted me $900 for the transport which I had learned was reasonable. I called back the first week of November and spoke with Jim. I gave him my name, he knew who I was, what my car was, said I was 'on the board', but again didn't have a specific pick up time for me. He asked me to call back on November 17th. I was getting nervous at not having a pickup date but he assured me that all would be fine. I shared my concern that I needed my car to be in PA by the first week of December, but he continued to tell me it was all good and to call back on the 22nd and I would get my pick up date for sure. I didn't share his optimism so began to prepare a back up plan. I'm glad I did because when I called back on the 22nd he told me that there was an issue with the truck and they might not be able to meet the timeline. BUT he did ask me to call again in a couple of days and he'd 'see what he could do'. Well I didn't call again, had to scramble, but thankfully another company was able to meet my needs. I DO NOT recommend this company, I WOULD NOT use their services, and while I am fully aware that things happen, trucks breakdown, etc., please don't string along a customer to meet your financial needs, while jeopardizing the customers needs.

Chris Stein gave Let It Ride Transport a rating of: