Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,728 Reviews on 3,374 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 604 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Susan Gresswell
Date:12/1/2011 1:50:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Mike
Review:All American Transport was referred to us by one of our renters of our Hawaii house. I am so glad I made that call. After doing some research I found it can be very confusing and daunting out there and pricing can be yet another nightmare. From the time Michael answered the phone he reasurred me that he could take care of all of our transport needs. He put to rest the majority of my stress related to getting 2 vehicles across the Pacific to Hawaii. Michael provided me with all the details I needed to make a decission about having All American Transport move our vehicles for us. Michael explained the entire process of what would happen as well as a detailed cost sheet. Michael was in contact with me letting me know when our cars would be picked up, provided the website to track the transport and was available either by phone or e-mail if I had any further questions or concerns. Always a calming factor no matter how stressed or freaked out I may have been. There is no question that I would recommend All American Transport to anyone needing transport car or belongings local or across any body of water.
A BIG Thank you to Michael for making this process so much easier. Extremly professional and pleasant to work with.
Mahalo
Susan Gresswell

Susan Gresswell gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:787614-YZ & 801268-UE

Origin:Washington
Destination:Hawaii

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.