View 152,869 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,870th Review now!

Poster:Debra
Date:11/30/2011 11:08:00 AM
Reviewed:Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc.
Subject: Thank You
Review:Working with Capitol Transport and Logisitcs was so easy. They sent me a quote of $650 ahead of time and when I was ready to use their service I was pleasantly surprised that the total fee was even less ($600). My main point of contact was with George Davis...he was most professional and kind. I even received info from a very NICE young lady named Vicki at Capitol...she informed me that my request had been dispatched and a driver had been assigned. Everything happened within a matter of a few hrs (if that long). The company which picked up my vehicle was in touch with me up until they actually received my vehicle for shipping. The shipping took place 24 hrs within the scheduled time. Overall this was a pleasant uneventful experience. I would recommend Capitol to anyone needing to ship their vehicles. THANKS AGAIN CAPITOL TRANSPORT & LOGISITCS!!!

Debra gave Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc. a rating of: