View 150,582 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,583th Review now!

Poster:ToriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/29/2011 11:32:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Overall good experience
Review:Overall my experience with this company was good: my car arrived on time in good shape. While trying to set up my shipment I was told that my primary contact person would be in soon and that he would call me back. The person who told me this didn't know what they were talking about because my primary contact person hadn't planned on coming in that day at all. This was a little annoying but when I finally did get in touch with my contact person he was very helpful and communicated with me out of the office via his blackberry which I thought was nice.
It was a week from the time my car was available to be shipped until it was actually picked up and I had to call and ask for an update on the situation (the average time was 1-6 days for the car to be picked up I believe). Shortly after I called a truck was found to pick up my car. The driver wanted more money and the woman I spoke to at red carpet haggled for me, saving me $30. She kept me very up to date about what was going on with my car.

Tori gave Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: