View 150,740 Reviews on 3,561 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,741th Review now!

Poster:Margaret
Date:11/29/2011 7:00:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Successful Transport
Review:Through a series of circumstances my vehicle required transport from Utah to Ohio. After considering several options to have my vehicle returned, I decided the best was to have the car shipped. I'd never used a carrier to transport before, so I began an internet search. I contacted numerous companies that quoted much higher than The All American Transport Company. A few of the companies encouraged me not to take the lowest quote because paying more meant better service. I was very confused about what to do.

In my initial conversations with All American Transport, I was very pleased with the customer service, pricing and timely responses. After checking the BBB, I learned that they had a good track record and I decided to hire them. There was an upfront deposit and no hidden fees or costs.

Once I signed the agreement with the company, the company was very prompt in arranging pick up and delivery, through it was around the Thanksgiving holiday. My car was delivered on a covered tractor trailer, which was above my expecations. The driver was professional and courteous and the anticipated delivery date was on target. I was provided the name and phone number of the driver and was able to check with him on the status of delivery.

Should I ever need this type of service again, I wouldn't hesitate to use this company - nor should you! They are completely above board and trustworthy. It's very re-assuring to know that there are still companies with high standards who care about customers.

Another thing, there were person items in the vehicle at the destination point that I wasn't sure would still be there and feared they may have been stolen, especially my new GPS! I was glad to discover that none of my personal items in the vehicle had been tampered with.

Thank you so much, Vivian and All American Transport!

Margaret gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: