View 150,702 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,703th Review now!

Poster:Mindy
Date:11/29/2011 5:47:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Trusting company
Review:I live in Texas and I needed to transport my old car to my dad who lives in Michigan. I was searching for a transport company and I've got my interest in All American Transport because they offered me the lowest quote compared to other companies. After asking them a few important questions then I decided to use their service. The car came to my dad right on time and was in good condition just like before it left. I definitely recommend All American Transport to everyone for their great price and great service.

Mindy gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: