Transport Logo
View 171,764 Reviews on 3,861 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,765th Review now!

Poster:Roseli Arantes
Date:11/27/2011 8:28:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Review:I was very pleased in dealing with Alice Perry from Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. My transaction went smooth without any hassle. From the time my vehicle was picked up to the time it was delivered, Alice Perry kept me informed in the process.

I highly recommend Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. I would definately use them again.

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 11/30/2011 8:28:00 PM
Alice Perry Red Carpet Auto Transport 602.438.4644

Roseli, Thank you for your 5 Star Rating!!! I enjoyed working with you throughout your transport process. Thank you again for your recommendation- Alice
Roseli Arantes gave Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of:

Destination:New Jersey

Primary Contact:Alice Perry

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.