View 151,246 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,247th Review now!

Poster:Roseli Arantes
Date:11/27/2011 8:28:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Review:I was very pleased in dealing with Alice Perry from Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. My transaction went smooth without any hassle. From the time my vehicle was picked up to the time it was delivered, Alice Perry kept me informed in the process.

I highly recommend Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. I would definately use them again.

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 11/30/2011 8:28:00 PM
Alice Perry Red Carpet Auto Transport 602.438.4644
alice@redcarpetautotransport.com

Roseli, Thank you for your 5 Star Rating!!! I enjoyed working with you throughout your transport process. Thank you again for your recommendation- Alice
Roseli Arantes gave Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: