View 152,823 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,824th Review now!

Poster:Sharon
Date:11/27/2011 11:46:00 AM
Reviewed:M and N Horse Transport
Subject: Across Country
Review:I contacted this company for my 18 yr old mare to travel from PA to AZ. They promised they stopped overnight everynight. A trip that should have taken at least 5 days took us less than 72 hrs to get there. Stalls never cleaned out, mare off only 1 time for 4 hrs. Said only a few horses on trailer & the most direct route. Well I followed them out & it was not direct in any way. At 1 time there were 7-8 horses on a 5-6 horse trailer. I was extremely upset with how Natalie does business. Gave her a date that I needed to be in AZ no problem she says. Only to be told the week before pickup that she wouldn't be get her up til end of following week. I was suppose to start work that following Monday. Then she calls & says mare will be picked up in less than 24 hrs after I told her I cancelled my vet to oil her since she wasn't coming til end of week. Then I get vet to come next morning to oil & don't here back from Natalie again. At 8 pm that night I get a call from the driver he will be there in an hour. Well I'm very upset at this point since no one has contacted me. Rushing to get everything ready since I'm moving aas well. When you try to contact her she never responds in a timely manner ( by email or phone). After we arrived at destination the charged me more than what was quoted. SO I had to have my sister (a paralegal) involved to get things stragihtened out. NEVER sent me my contract I had agreed to even after asking for over & over. Finally got my money back from original quote. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY THEY PROMISE BUT NEVER DO WHAT THEY SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon gave M and N Horse Transport a rating of: