View 144,549 Reviews on 3,485 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,550th Review now!

Poster:Ron Kasprzak
Date:11/22/2011 9:22:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Tony Quinn
Review:I had already obtained 5 different quotes for shipping my vehicle from NY to Arizona and was just about to make my decision before I spoke to Tony. Not only did he take the time to fully explain what kind of service I could expect and but fully followed through on his promises. I would certainly call him again and would highly recommend his services to anyone needing to transport a vehicle.

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 12/7/2011 7:08:00 PM
Tony Quinn, anthony@redcarpetautotransport.com, 602-438-4644
Ron, what a joy it was to work with you. Thanks for taking the time to write this review on our service. I wish you and your family a very happy holiday season!!
Tony