View 152,605 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,606th Review now!

Poster:Claude Hess
Date:11/22/2011 12:34:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Cheryl Phiffer @ Red Carpet
Review:I usually don't do reviews but felt I needed to let people know what a great company Red Carpet Transport was. I called and dealt with Cheryl Phiffer. She was so helpful and the communication exceeded what I expected. All said and done at the end of the day, all these transport companies charge about the same.

What set Red Carpet at the top of the list for me was the customer service. They picked up and dropped off the car earlier than expected, I received reports along the way as to what was going on and I even got a call after the car was delivered to be sure I was happy! The car was in perfect condition and the driver was just as great.

I have bought and sold a dozen cars online and for me I will make Cheryl at Red Carpet Transport my first and only call.

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 11/23/2011 10:11:00 AM
Cheryl@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com 602-438-4644 Dear Claude! Thank you so much for the review. We try to provide the best possible customer service as it makes everything so much easier for all to be on the same page. I'm honored that you felt that I provided the level of care that you expected. Thank You Claude! Cheryl
Claude Hess gave Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of:

Origin:Florida
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:

Primary Contact:Cheryl Phiffer