Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,186 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 416 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:RebekahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/21/2011 4:56:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Red Carpet Auto - Heather Richardson
Review:When I began searching for a company to transport my car, I received TONS of emails from a lot of different places. The one from Heather at Red Carpet Auto Transport stood out to me because it included some helpful hints. Since this was the first time I had ever shipped a car, I was really appreciative of the advice. She even included links to websites where I could verify the information she was sending me. During our conversations, Heather mentioned that Red Carpet would match competitors deals if they had a 4 or 5 star rating. I made it my mission to find the best deal I could elsewhere and then see if that would really hold true. Once I found the price I was interested in paying, Heather explained the process of putting out a low bid and waiting to see if a trucking company would take it. She promised she would walk with me the whole way and if we didn't find a company that would take my bid, she'd help me figure out how much to adjust it and then try again. Thankfully a company took my first bid and it was smooth sailing from there! Heather finished my order and told me what to expect from the trucking company in the days to come. Everything worked out just like she promised!

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 11/23/2011 1:07:00 PM
Shawnw@redcarpetautotransport.com 602-438-4644. On behalf of Heather and the entire Red Carpet Team I thank you for the review and your Business. Happy Holidays!
Rebekah gave Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of:

Origin:California
Destination:South Carolina

Primary Contact:Heather Richardson

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.