View 147,038 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,039th Review now!

Poster:Sam
Date:10/19/2011 9:29:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: An Excellent Experience
Review:This was my first time ever using an auto transporting service. Bob Martin helped ease my worries by explaining to me the process and how auto transporting works. He was also willing to work with my parents and their busy schedule to get the car onto the carriers truck. It all worked out extremely well both Bob and the auto carrier (Mazio) were very personable, extremely professional and provided me outstanding customer service. I was at ease and my car came to me on time- faster than I could imagine- and without any dings, dents or scratches. I will DEFINITELY use their services again!!

Sam gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: