View 150,836 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,837th Review now!

Poster:Mable
Date:10/12/2011 5:07:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Daughter is happy with new car
Review:I had never done this before but I needed to buy my daughter a car and ship it to her in California. Donald was very polite and understanding and reassured me they were a reliable company and I could trust him. He quoted me a pick up on the following Friday and delivery to my daughter 7 to 10 days. He even got me a $50 discount because my daughter is a graduate student at University of Cali at Santa Cruz. I was so pleased when my daughter called and told me she would receive her car 2 days early. The driver even called to let me know of his delay coming to NC and wanted to make his arrival at 4 am would be ok. He was delayed due to traffic coming out of Washington, DC He was polite, and professional on both ends. We thought my daughter would have to meet him some where to receive her car but we got door to door service. We are very much pleased with the services. No promises were made that they did not keep. THANK YOU DONALD FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND PATIENCE YOU WERE WONDERFUL AND I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HARD WORK. MAY GOD BLESS YOU BEYOND MEASURE FOR YOUR HONESTY. I would refer my friends to use this company.

Mable gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: