View 144,507 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,508th Review now!

Poster:Margaret
Date:10/12/2011 9:45:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: exactly what I needed
Review:Living in Boston with my car got too expensive and I needed to get it back home to Georgia. I work a lot so I didn't have time to drive it down myself (gas plus airfare would also be expensive). I called around to a few transport companies, all of whom seemed unsure about the quotes they were giving me, which were all in the $800 range. I got ahold of Bob Martin, super nice guy who remembered me when I called back to give him my business. This company was by far the cheapest option out there and everything as far as pick up/drop off was clearly outlined and went very smoothly. If I ever need my car shipped anywhere, I'm calling The All American Transport Co.

Margaret gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: