Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,364 Reviews on 3,364 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1401 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Margaret
Date:10/12/2011 9:45:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: exactly what I needed
Review:Living in Boston with my car got too expensive and I needed to get it back home to Georgia. I work a lot so I didn't have time to drive it down myself (gas plus airfare would also be expensive). I called around to a few transport companies, all of whom seemed unsure about the quotes they were giving me, which were all in the $800 range. I got ahold of Bob Martin, super nice guy who remembered me when I called back to give him my business. This company was by far the cheapest option out there and everything as far as pick up/drop off was clearly outlined and went very smoothly. If I ever need my car shipped anywhere, I'm calling The All American Transport Co.

Margaret gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:785142-BH

Origin:Massachusetts
Destination:Georgia

Primary Contact:Bob Martin

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.