View 152,798 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,799th Review now!

Poster:Tash
Date:8/29/2011 2:08:00 PM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: I love Tru Auto Transport, Inc
Review:When I started looking for a car carrier I had no idea that there were so many companies for one thing and I didn't understand the process.. I read the reviews for a few companies and really liked what they had to say about Tru Auto. I received an email from Kim and our awesome transporting affair started. She was so professional, informative, more importantly VERY HONEST and AFFORDABLE!!!! I spoke with other companies and they were not nearly as friendly or affordable. I think one of them worked for the mafia as a matter of fact!! #bullystatus! LOL Anytime I requested information from Kim she was very prompt with her response. I was nervous about the whole process but Kim kept me calm and I had my little car IN NO TIME!! The carrier that dropped my vehicle off was also very professional. I would use Tru Auto and refer my friends and family to her again and again! KIM you ROCK chick!!!!

Tash gave Tru Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: