View 150,690 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,691th Review now!

Poster:Mike
Date:7/26/2011 11:00:00 PM
Reviewed:1st Call Auto Haul
Subject: 1st time transportation
Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle. I did not know what to expect and had concerns over the fact that I didn't know the broker or the trucking company that would be performing the services. On first contact with Eric from 1st Call Auto Haul, he explained the process and was up front about pricing and timing. I provided my guidelines of what I was looking to pay which was around $1000 to ship a car from Rhode Island to Colorado. I was not in a rush to have the car shipped but had date lines to get the car there within a two week period and by the middle of July.

A trucker was located with a price ($1100) that was not far from my target cost. Pickup was scheduled and performed on Tuesday July 12th with an estimated delivery for Thursday or Friday July 14 or 15. The truck carrier performed a through inspection of my vehicle and provide me with a copy of the inspection.

The car was delivered to Denver, Co on Thursday July 14. The overall experience was made much easier by 1st Call Auto Haul and if I have to ship a car again they would be my first call.

Mike gave 1st Call Auto Haul a rating of: